VELOCITY CATASTROPHE RAPID RESPONSESM PLANNING
RAPID RESPONSE PLANNING
- Key decision-makers will work with Velocity experts to finalize and execute a renewable 1-3 year agreement/contract.
- All cases may vary; however, Velocity typically does not ask for any money upfront. Velocity self-funds our activity until our first insurance coverage is received.
- A Catastrophe Rapid ResponseSM plan for each property profile will be created and maintained in a cloud-based database. This profile will include pertinent insurance coverage information and contacts, homeowner lists, board member contact lists, property management contact lists, emergency and maintenance contact lists, etc.
- One of Velocity’s differentiator services is to create a cloud-based photo library where unit and property pictures can be stored. Depending on the availability and access to units and property before an event, one of our team members will gather photos of each unit and property in its current pre-storm state.
- Upon the unfortunate occurrence of an event, Velocity will work directly with the property management, board of directors, and offer our experienced insurance loss representation.
As determined by prioritization schedule and availability of the equipment which usually comes later than initial assessments due to road and property access.
- Velocity has several hundred dryers and dehumidifiers.
- Velocity utilizes both pin and infrared moisture meters to detect and measure moisture behind structures.